Gone are the days of roughing it whilst camping.
Glamping at Coastal Cabins is a whole new camping experience. They may look compact from the outside, but inside they’ve been cleverly designed to fit in all that you need.
The cabins are divided into 3 sections
Firstly there is your living area where you will find a Kingsize bed, bunk beds (in our family cabins), a sofa bed (in our couples cabins) and a flat screen TV.
To one side of the cabin there is also a little kitchen with electric hob, oven, sink, fridge and everything you need to rustle up a quick snack.
To the other side there is a neat little shower room with sink and toilet. Of course there’s a constant supply of hot water and electricity.
Our luxury coastal cabins are made from highly insulated and sustainable material, with double glazed windows and electric heating. They are warm and cosy in the winter and cool in the summer.
Each cabin also has it’s own decked area with seating and a BBQ. There’s also plenty of space on the site, with over 3 acres of fields, a fishing lake and a lovely nature path around the lake. New for 2019 is also the exclusive ‘Wild Spa’ hot tub area with stunning views towards the coast. This is for adults only and can be hired by the hour.
Unfortunately we are unable to accommodate dogs on our site.
Our helpful guide
- A REAL comfy bed
- Duvets, pillows, bath towels and linen
- En-suite shower rooms with hot water
- Handy bathroom kit (toilet rolls, shower gel and hand wash)
- Fully equipped Kitchenette with all plates and utensils
- Handy kitchen kit (kitchen roll, washing up liquid, cloth, tea towel, bin bag)
- 24/7 Electricity and Heating
- Firewood from the wood store
What you need to bring
- Clothes (pack some warm clothes for evening around the campfire)
- Beach towels
- Food – don’t forget the supermarkets all deliver
- Insect repellent
- Wellies (there are paths, but you are in a field!)
- Waterproofs (just incase!) and sun cream (just incase!)
- Torches for those pub walks
- Charcoal for the individual BBQs