We know that you may be feeling uncertain about making new travel plans right now, and we want to provide you with some flexibility to make planning a little easier.
Between now and April 30th (this may be extended at a later date), when you book with us directly, you’ll have the option to rebook your reservation if your plans change.
We also want to let you know that we are taking extra steps to protect the health & safety of our guests. We already clean our cabins to very strict standards, however we are also updating our cleaning protocols with guidance from the government.
This is not an easy time for anyone at the moment and we hope this goes some way to alleviate any concerns you may have about travelling. For now it is very much business as usual. As you know we are small family run business, in a beautiful rural coastal location where you can get some good fresh air and a break.
Please continue to come and see us!
Melissa, Janet and John
Coastal Cabins Glamping
Terms & Conditions:
* Any direct bookings made between now and April 30th 2020 can be re-booked for a later date if your plans change due to COVID-19.
* This date of April 30th may be extended and we will review it closer to the time.
* Guests can rebook for any available dates up until the end of September 2021.
* If the value of the new reservation is higher, the guest must pay the difference.
* Guests have until 48 hours before their check-in time to cancel their reservation and rebook.
* However if you can give us more notice than this we would be very grateful as we are a small family business. The more notice we have the more chance we have of re-letting your cabin.
* These flexible terms are valid temporarily due to the current travel situation.