Enjoy 15% off and FREE family theme park entry!
I’m so excited to say that we have teamed up with one of our favourite family theme parks to offer you an amazing package deal.
Book a last minute stay at Coastal Cabins this Easter and enjoy FREE entry to the award winning attraction The Big Sheep.
To make it even better we’ve increased our discount from 10% to 15% for all super last minute stays over the Easter holidays.
Toddlers will love the soft play and meeting the baby animals in the barn, and older kids will be desperate to try the Rampage Rollercoaster. Did we mention there’s an on site brewery and gin distillery?
* When booking you must quote THEBIGSHEEP * This offer is valid for new bookings only, made after 15/03/2023.* This offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer.* This offer is valid for the first 5 bookings made for stays over the Easter holidays Friday 31st March – Monday 1st May 2023 inclusive.* Free Family Ticket to The Big Sheep is for 2 adults and 2 children and must be used during your stay at Coastal Cabins.
Inflation, cost of living increase, price increases…I don’t know about you but i’m a bit fed up of hearing all these terms in the news.
Here at Coastal Cabins Glamping we’ve decided to DROP our prices.
We want to help our loyal guests and provide a summer holiday that doesn’t break the bank.
ALL of our prices are 10% lower than last year. That includes the peak summer holiday weeks.
You’ll still get the same excellent accommodation and customer service, but for less.
Plus if you book by the end of 2022 you’ll also get 20% off using the code EARLYBIRD20. So that’s a whopping 30% off.
20% off ALL 2023 holidays! Valid on all new booking made before 01/01/23. Use code “EARLYBIRD20”. Click here to book.
Exclusive savings at Coastal Cabins and other hand picked local businesses for Loyalty Club members. Click here for more info and to join.
Our helpful guide
- A REAL comfy bed
- Duvets, pillows, bath towels and linen
- En-suite shower rooms with hot water
- Handy bathroom kit (toilet rolls, shower gel and hand wash)
- Fully equipped Kitchenette with all plates and utensils
- Handy kitchen kit (kitchen roll, washing up liquid, cloth, tea towel, bin bag)
- 24/7 Electricity and Heating
- Firewood from the wood store
What you need to bring
- Clothes (pack some warm clothes for evening around the campfire)
- Beach towels
- Food – don’t forget the supermarkets all deliver
- Insect repellent
- Wellies (there are paths, but you are in a field!)
- Waterproofs (just incase!) and sun cream (just incase!)
- Torches for those pub walks
- Charcoal for the individual BBQs